Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Facebook Romance Status


Facebook Love




Just about everyone on the planet has a facebook account and one of the main things you would encounter when scrolling your facebook news feeds is the hook ups, break ups and make ups of your network friends.  I always find it a bit annoying when people bring their personal business to the social network with their relationship status drama.  

If you and your significant other is having a show down and the foundation of your relationship is questionably shaking, keep it to yourself. Don’t change your relationship status every time you have a fight or break up. Simply just remove the relationship status option from your profile until you get your act together and for goodness sake don’t get mad when people commitment on your status.  If you did not want anyone to comment on it don’t put that information out there.

Don’t be like any of these examples and if you have please don’t do it again.






Before I close out on this post I just want to talk about the use of the “It’s Complicated” status.  If you and your boo aight clicking do not put this as your status, it will only add wood to the fire and trust that the one on the receiving end of this will blow a top when they see your new update. 
If you are interested in someone and “It’s Complicated” is their status beware because here is what it can mean. 

1.         I want to break up but I can’t bring myself to do it
2.         I am seeing my ex but we aren’t official
3.         I am hooking up with a person but we haven’t DTR (Define the relationship) yet
4.         I have baby mama/daddy drama
5.         I am seeing multiple persons
6.         I am separated from my wife/husband but not divorced


Whatever category they may fall under it is a whole lot of drama and you are to stay away until they get emotional stable. Persons with this status are most likely to lead a person on, cause you stress or break your heart. 

This is a major red flag and that's how Heather Luv See's It. 


No comments:

Post a Comment