Monday, July 30, 2012

August Shopping Fever





August is on the rise and that only means one thing.

Clearance J

Clearance J

Clearance J




Yip that’s right everything has to go in all of my favorite outlets and online store.  I can hear the Stilettos calling my name, “Buy me, Buyyyyyyy me”.  My response to that is, “Oh yes, oh yes I will”.  If you are a Diva like me on a budget right about now is the time for you to sound the alarms because the wait is over and we are ready to spend, spend, spend.  In this blog post I shall list my Top Five (5) favorite affordable places to shop.  Kindly note that some of these places you may have to take a trip to the US get your shop on and with the others you can just pot online and click until your heart is content.



#1 Dots
Dots is high on my list because it carries the latest fashion trends with a variety of styles. They have Chic, Boho, Preppy, Sophisticated, Glam, Classic and Couture looks. Some great aspects of Dots is that they carry sizes from 0-24, with affordable prices where you can get tops as low as $6. An add bounce to that is that Dots also restock their stores with new trends every two weeks “Whooot”.  There are about 400 stores in the U.S personally, I shop at the outlets in Fort Lauderdale and there are several Dots outlets there you can choose from. My only pet-peeve with Dots is that you can’t shop online L and its honestly where I do most of my shopping so I hope an online option for Dots becomes available someday.



#2 Debs
Debs is my online best keeps secret, you get awesome styles for any body type carrying sizes from 0-24.  This store has outlets are all over the US and it has an online shopping option which has a special sale area with prices slashed down to $4. Along with the hot tops and dress it has a killer shoe selection that is to die for and everything is at a stellar prices.




#3 My Hot Shoes www.hotshoes.com 
If there was a shoe heaven My Hot Shoes would be the place. This website has shoes at low prices with shoes that is Diva wear worthy.  The shoes there are so awesome words cannot explain you have to see it for yourself click the above link for all your shoe-gasm needs.




#4 Lane Bryant
I am a woman of curves and Lane Bryant is a wonderful store for the latest fashion for the plus size Diva. I can’t deny it is a bit pricey BUT during sale times you will get the deals you are looking for.  My favorite item is the Lane Bryant bras I would say they carry some of the best bra brands of top quality and with a variety of styles. This store also has the online shopping option for those that can’t hope on a flight over to the U.S.



#5 Old Navy
Anyone that doesn’t have an Old Navy item somewhere in their closet has sadly been missing out.  It is my casual and winter wear paradise and I love that it always has a sale going on.  I go there to get all my tank tops and T’s and fun casual outfits. At my last visit to Old Navy I spent about $50 and I got 12 item of clothing and I would have gotten more if I didn’t splurge on a cute pear of Bermuda Shorts.

There you have it my Top 5 and that’s how Heather Luv See’s It.  So what are you waiting for, go get shopping already.







No comments:

Post a Comment