Thursday, July 5, 2012

Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen) Billboards No. 1 Song


The Summer Song of 2012




Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” has climbed its way to No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Charts.  With its popularity and catchy hook I guess it’s safe to say that this is the fun Summer song of 2012.  I first heard this song back in April and the annoying pop tune was stuck in my head for two weeks. But I can’t deny it’s a fun playful hook and unlike many of the smut that is being produced and played on the airwaves at lease with this song you can actually listen to without cringing within.  If you are a fan of the Soup (on E!) like I am, you would have known that this song as gone viral and there are tons of remakes of  the video with celebs, athletes, cheerleaders and even beauty queens.  Out of  all of the remakes my favorite has to be the video with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale and some of the guys from Big Time Rush.  It’s a fun bubbly video just like the song, they did a great job.

I think it’s fair to say that a new Pop Princess has just been crown. You have won me over Carly I am liking this song (singing) “Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here’s my number so call me maybe.” LOLJ
And That’s How Heather Luv See’s It J

Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” 








No comments:

Post a Comment