Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Independence Bahamas


Happy IndependencBahamas



The Bahamas is celebrating 39 years of being One People United In Love And Service and this time of year is the best day of the Summer for all Bahamians.  Most of us Bahamians will be celebrating the holidays out at Independence Park where there will be live Bahamian entertainment, the police gun salute and fireworks.  While the rest of us will be spending time with our friends and family on the beach eating some juicy Bahamian food, drinking gully wash and picking coco plump.  


Well, I am looking forward to July 10th because I can’t wait to rock my black, blue and gold and hit the beach, then end my evening out West where I can get the best conch fritters on the island. 

How will you be celebrating the holidays? Let me know by posting it in the comments.

Show me a flag wave if you ready for the Holidays Bahamas J

" I Am A Bahamian" Papa Smurf ft. Da Element and Sherrol Rahming 


No comments:

Post a Comment